Skip to main content
Types of irrigation/ controllers
- Make sure your functioning in-ground irrigation systems has an automatic rainfall shutoff device or soil moisture sensor that is maintained.It is the law (FS 373.662).
- Make sure that not more than 50% of the irrigation system (by area) is high-volume.
- Install and maintain low-flow or microirrigation in plant beds.
- Install spray and rotor heads on separate zones.
- Use a smart controller (evapotranspiration, soil moisture sensor, or similar).